Available October 1-23, 2015!
Earn funds for your upcoming year and build leadership skills selling candy, nuts and magazine subscriptions - participate in the River Valleys Snacks + Magazines Program.
Snacks & Magazines Program Coordinator
Sunday Carstens firstname.lastname@example.org 612-709-4313
· Nut-E login www.ashdonfarmsnute.com/Home.aspx
Snacks + Magazines
“Girl Scouts” and other Girl Scout Trademarks are registered trademarks of Girl Scouts of the USA and used herein pursuant to license.
The Girl Scout Cookie Program is the largest girl-lead business in the country! Through participating in the cookie program, girls develop five essential skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics.
Fun Facts from 2015 Cookie Sales
· 56 troops sold cookies
· 416 Girl Scouts sold an average of 161 cookies
· Troops earned $45,746 in proceeds
· 370 cookies donated to OCC
· 1,211 cookies donated to the community
· 3,345 cookies sold by the top selling troop
· 1,506 cookies sold by the top selling Girl Scout
Cookie Program Coordinators:
Cheryl Schmitt email@example.com 612-360-3381
Alice Whitten firstname.lastname@example.org 817-312-6316
Alissa Clark (primarily Incentives) email@example.com 612-875-3835
· eBudde login https://ebudde.littlebrownie.com/