Available October 4-19, 2014!
Earn funds for your upcoming year and build leadership skills selling candy, nuts and magazine subscriptions - participate in the River Valleys Snacks + Magazines Program.
Snacks & Magazines Program Coordinator
Sunday Carstens email@example.com 612-709-4313
· Nut-E login www.ashdonfarmsnute.com/Home.aspx
Snacks + Magazines Program
“Girl Scouts” and other Girl Scout Trademarks are registered trademarks of Girl Scouts of the USA and used herein pursuant to license.
The Girl Scout Cookie Program is the largest girl-lead business in the country! Through participating in the cookie program, girls develop five essential skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics.
Cookies sales available February - March
· January 20: Troop initial order due
· January 24: Service unit initial order due
· February 7: Initial order deliveries begin
· February 14: Cookie Go Day
· February 16: Cookie booths begin
· March 20: First ACH debit
· March 29: Final day of the sale
· March 30, 31: Cookie return days
· April 7: Troop reward order due
· April 10: Product/Money Problem Reports due
· April 11: Service unit reward order due
· April 24: Second ACH debit
Cookie Program Coordinators:
Cheryl Schmitt firstname.lastname@example.org 612-360-3381
Alice Whitten email@example.com 817-312-6316
Alissa Clark (primarily Incentives) firstname.lastname@example.org 612-875-3835
· eBudde login https://ebudde.littlebrownie.com/