Available October 1-23, 2016!
This quick program helps teach girls important business skills. It's an easy way for troops to earn money in the fall! Girls sell nuts, chocolates, and magazines to their friends and family. All products can be ordered online and shipped to your customers' homes.
Troop proceeds will remain $3.00 per magazine and $1.00 per snack item sold.
Snacks & Magazines Program Coordinator
Sunday Carstens firstname.lastname@example.org 612-709-4313
· Nut-E login www.ashdonfarmsnute.com/Home.aspx
· October 1: Sale Starts
· October 23: Sale Ends
· November 16-18: Product and Rewards Delivered
New this Year!!
· Offering great cookie carts as one of the girl reward items! Each cart can hold three cases of Girl Scout Cookies. They have an aluminum frame and sturdy rubber wheels, and will be great for carrying cookies in our snowy February and March!
· New item added to the nuts and chocolates lineup - a one-pound canister of honey-roasted mixed nuts.
· Last year there was a custom giraffe patch for girls. This year, troop volunteers will also have access to the custom patch. Up to two troop adults per qualifying troop will be able to create their own koala patch.
Snacks + Magazines
“Girl Scouts” and other Girl Scout Trademarks are registered trademarks of Girl Scouts of the USA and used herein pursuant to license.
The Girl Scout Cookie Program is the largest girl-lead business in the country! Through participating in the cookie program, girls develop five essential skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics.
Cookies will be available February 11, 2017 - Cookie Go Day!
Cookie Program Coordinators:
Alice Whitten email@example.com 817-312-6316
Frances Fischer firstname.lastname@example.org 651-405-1608
Kala the Koala
Be Brilliant, Shine On!